Freedom to live
Running your own dog business made easy
Are you looking for a decent income, a new challenge, to build your own business, to ditch the daily commute, the flexibility of your own hours, to work from home, to supplement the household income or just be rewarded for enjoying life?
If you’re passionate about dogs, MyWaggyTails could be your answer.
What we offer
An opportunity to make £500-£1,000/week working from home with furry friends!
We help you establish your own professional dog business, dependent on your preference and personal circumstances: MyWaggyTails Lite provides dog walking, home visits and pet sitting, whilst the ‘full fat version’ of MyWaggyTails helps with licensing, training, marketing tools and advertising for doggy day-care and home boarding as well.
- A 5 years franchise (with Renewal and Lifetime franchise options)
- Operating manual and processes to help you comply with best practice
- Preparing and guiding you through the Local Authority licensing process (Day-care and Home boarding only)
- Use of MyWaggyTails trademarked brand inc name, logo, website, email, advertising
- Guidance with business planning
- Training and development in setting up, operating and marketing your business
- Online booking system
- Initial launch campaign
- Marketing plan, advertising
- Ongoing support and webinars
To find out more, register now for our prospectus.
The (full fat version of) MyWaggyTails guides you through local authority licensing and the legal landscape, supporting with training, marketing tools and advertising. Helping you to provide doggy day-care, home boarding and dog walking, as well as pet sitting and home visits.
For this, you will need your own property and a suitable garden for our friends to chill.
Where preference or personal circumstance dictate you can’t operate a dog business directly from home, MyWaggyTails Lite lets you build your own business based on dog walking, pet sitting and home visits.
So, with MyWaggyTails, there’s something for everyone. To find out more, register for our introductory Prospectus.